On the main menu click down or up till New Line's film strip logo is highlighted and click enter to see DVD thanks and credits.
For another egg...
1) From the 'special features' menu, select 'to shell beach...'. You are instructed to find 'a bloody knife'.
2) Back on the 'special features' menu, select 'cast and crew', then 'Kiefer Sutherland'. Click left once to highlight a knife; click enter. You are instructed to find the doctor's card.
3) Go back to the 'special features' menu and select 'neil gaiman on dark city'. Click up to highlight a business card. The next screen tells you to find a picture of your destination.
4) Back on the 'special features' menu, select 'the metropolis comparison'. Select 'original weekly variety review'. At the end of the review, click up to highlight a postcard of shell beach. Click enter and you are instructed to find a 'shaky souvenir'.
5) Go back to 'special features' menu & select 'cast and crew' again. Click 'more' to go to the 'crew' page. Select 'trevor jones' and click 'more' till you reach the end of his filmography. Click up to highlight a snowglobe. Click enter and you are told "EVERY MIDNIGHT IT STRIKES AND THE TUNING BEGINS".
6) Go back to 'the cast' page and select 'william hurt'. Click 'more' till you reach the end of his filmography, then click up to highlight a clock. Click enter and you are told "THIS TOOL HOLDS AND CONTROLS WHO YOU ARE AND WHO YOU WILL EVENTUALLY BECOME".
7) Had enough yet? From the 'special features' menu select 'set designs'. Click 'more' till you see a concept drawing of a syringe. Click up then enter.
Now you will see about 30 seconds of cut out animation depicting the film's climax (I don't want to spoil the ending).
If you click the eggs out of sequence (or click twice on any), you must start all over. So there.
Under pain of torture, I refuse to divulge how long it took me to figure this all out.