The five "Bonus Commentaries" by the Farrelly brothers (which total just over 30 minutes) can be quickly accessed in one of the following ways (instead of watching the entire feature presentation):
1. Advance to the title number provided below. (A description of each bonus commentary is also provided below.)
2. With the Farrelly brothers' commentary track selected from the main menu, go to the approximate feature times listed below and click on the "lovebirds" icon when it appears. (Note that the first time provided is for the theatrical version, and that the second time is for the extended version.)
1. Casting - Title 4 - 22:47 - 24:21
2. Test Screenings - Title 6 - 41:03 - 46:55
3. The Screenplay - Title 8 - 52:25 - 59:30
4. The Brothers as a Directing Team - Title 10 - 65:56 - 74:13
5. Baseball Player Tony Conigliaro - Title 12 - 96:36 - 107:09
Film or TV Show Clips
Derrick Veurink on
October 20, 2003
2.0 / 5
Insert Disc 2 and click on "Marketing Mary". Once in, go to the main menu option and hit your left arrow. Ted's crotch will now be highlighted. Press enter to see a montage of TV news segments from the time of the film's theatrical release.
Reviews: DVD Talk also has a review of
There's Something More About Mary: Collector's Edition by Jason Bovberg.